Unexpected travel partner! CBE’s student contingent headed to the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting in San Francisco shared a flight out of Des Moines with Governor Branstad, who was kind enough to join them for this group photo. Among many activities at the conference, the undergraduate students will compete in the national Chem-E-Car competition and participate in poster presentations. Professor Stephanie Loveland, the faculty member heading up the group, reports the students were very pleased to be able to tell the governor of their accomplishments.
- Biomaterials research at Iowa State searches to find solutions to control tumor growth and boost tissue regeneration April 20, 2018
- Chemical engineering graduate students shine with Research/Teaching Excellence Awards April 20, 2018
- CoE research project aims to develop bio-based carbon fiber April 19, 2018
- Graduate Seminar Series - Kristala L. Jones Prather
April 26, 2018
- CBE Pre-Commencement Reception
May 5, 2018