All smiles! Undergraduates celebrate with the traditional group photo at the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering Pre-Commencement Reception December 16. The department conferred 39 undergraduate and two graduate degrees to students who hail from the United States, China, Ecuador, Malaysia and Nigeria. Congratulations to all!
- Biomaterials research at Iowa State searches to find solutions to control tumor growth and boost tissue regeneration April 20, 2018
- Chemical engineering graduate students shine with Research/Teaching Excellence Awards April 20, 2018
- CoE research project aims to develop bio-based carbon fiber April 19, 2018
- Graduate Seminar Series - Kristala L. Jones Prather
April 26, 2018
- CBE Pre-Commencement Reception
May 5, 2018