— Engineering Career Services — Information about seminars, panels, internships, career fairs and more in the College of Engineering can be found on the Engineering Career Services page. Check it often for schedules and updates: http://www.engineering.iastate.edu/ecs/
Research Opportunity Listings – ResearchConnection is a free service that helps undergraduates and graduate students find research opportunities. ResearchConnection has partnered with organizations such as the NSF and SENS to make opportunities more visible and to assist in finding students to fill them. To learn more and sign up for ResearchConnection, click here.
REU Programs for Summer 2017
For a detailed search of programs nationwide, see the National Science Foundation web site here.
College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Computational genomics program that includes bioinformatics, molecular biology and more
- 10 week program, June-August
- Review of applications begin February 15
- Info: http://omics.cofc.edu/
- Apply: http://omics.cofc.edu/apply/index.php
Penn State University
- Programs include:
- Chemistry, http://chem.psu.edu/undergrad/reu
- Physics and Materials, http://sites.psu.edu/physicsreu/
- Chemical Engineering, http://www.che.psu.edu/reu/
- Biomedical Engineering, http://www.bme.psu.edu/create/index.aspx
- Manufacturing and Techno-Entrepeneurship, Security and Privacy-Preserving Cyber Physical Systems
- For information and application click here.
Colorado School of Mines
- Program in Advanced Polymer Materials (hot topics such as fuel cells, photovoltaics, batteries, tissue engineering, nanomedicines, membranes)
- See a detailed flyer here.
- Apply here.
- Application deadline March 3
iSchool Inclusion Institute (i3) for underrepresented students, University of Pittsburgh
- Yearlong experience that includes two summer residences at Pitt and team research project completed remotely.
- Information and Call for Applications here.
University of Hawaii at Manoa
- DNA-Based discoveries, Hawaii Biodiversity REU.
- Ten-week program.
- Application due February 1, 2017
- More information/apply here.